Conflict Resolution Education
Conflict is a natural part of life.
- how you handle it makes all the difference.
Do you want:
- more effective skills to manage conflict?
- advanced techniques for interpersonal communication?
- greater self-confidence for dealing with conflict situations?
- basic negotiation skills?
- practical problem-solving skills for personal effectiveness?
This course offers a practical approach to developing better relationships, both at work and at home. The content and skills covered include
- Understanding Conflict
- The Win-Win Approach
- The Creative Response
- Appropriate Assertiveness
- Managing Emotions
- Willingness to Resolve
- Co-operative Power
- Mapping the Conflict
- Designing Options
It consists of 5 x 2.5 hour modules that can be offered in a variety of formats: 2 day, 2 x 1 day; 5 weekly sessions.
In addition, courses can be tailored to suit the needs of a Conflict Resolution literate community or organisation by focusing on the particular aspects of conflict resolution knowledge and skills perceived as missing in the community or organisation's operation and/or identified as needing to be refined.
Find out about the Conflict Resolution Skills for the School Community workshop.
NB Other workshops can be developed based on your specific requirements.