Type and Change
The type preferences identified by Jung play an important role in people's communication styles, preferred work environments, ways of interacting with colleagues, and primary motivations at work. This workshop focuses on applying the framework of psychological to troubling questions facing people in organisations undergoing change.
Through participation in this workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Review basic concepts of Psychological Type and Jungian Theory of Personality and personality Development;
- Understand how preferences impact on individual needs and reactions to change;
- Learn how to:
- use Type to manage change;
- deal with resistance
- Appreciate the effects of imposed change on different personality types;
- Explore strategies for dealing with losses;
- Examine the impacts of change fatigue; cynicism, and stress and learn strategies to avoid them;
- Identify the important functions of leaders during change.