Type and Conflict
provides a useful tool to help us see and understand what is actually happening in a conflict situation. By increasing our awareness of how different personality types tend to operate in a conflict situation, it is possible to develop more effective approaches to conflict, improve communications when in conflict and rind resolution to the conflict.
Through participation in this workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Review basic concepts of Psychological Type and Jungian Theory of Personality and personality Development;
- Increase understanding of personal Type preferences;
- Explore the impact of preferences on conflict;
- Learn a model for managing conflict;
- Link Type to the conflict management process;
- Appreciate the various conflict generators, contributions, blind spots, areas for development and needs of the 16 Types in conflict situations;
- Build an action plan for managing conflict.