In the Grip – Understanding Type, Stress and the Inferior Function
In the Grip is about the out-of-character selves we all encounter from time to time, particularly in response to fatigue and stress.
Through participation in this workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Review basic concepts of Psychological Type and Jungian Theory of Personality and personality Development;
- Increase understanding of personal Type preferences;
- Understand the interaction of Functions and Attitudes;
- Identify the role of the inferior function and its process of development;
- Examine the eight inferior functions;
- Understand triggers for the inferior function; forms of grip experiences, and; the impact of chronic stress;
- Identify ways of returning to equilibrium.