Type in Organisations
The MBTI ® provides a tool which can help people in organisations:
- understand themselves and their behaviours
- appreciate others so as to make constructive use of individual differences
- approach problems in a different yet healthy way to increase productivity.
Through participation in this workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Review basic concepts of Psychological Type and Jungian Theory of Personality and personality Development;
- Understand the preferred methods of communication for each of the 8 preferences;
- Examine the commonalities between preferences grouped according to:
- Function Pairs
- Explore each of the 16 Types in terms of their:
- contributions to the organisation
- leadership style
- preferred learning style
- Problem solving-approach
- Preferred work environments.
- Potential pitfalls and
- Suggestions for development.
- Characteristics and consequences of the Dominant and Inferior Functions
- Decision-making processes using Type preferences.