Type and Teams
This workshop focuses on enabling teams to function more productively. The framework of Psychological Type benefits the work of teams by attempting to maximise each member's individual talents, thereby minimising gaps in team knowledge and skills.
Through participation in this workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Review basic concepts of Psychological Type and Jungian Theory of Personality and personality Development;
- Understand how preferences relate to six core team issues:
- Team Culture
- Problem solving/conflict resolution
- Increase understanding of personal Type preferences;
- Appropriate neutral and affirming language with which to discuss individual differences;
- Examine team assets and blind spots;
- Learn to value and work with the strengths of others.
- Build an action plan for managing conflict.