Introducing Dolphin Speed Glaze
- The latest addition to the Dolphin range of Premium Automotive Body Fillers
- Fast sanding: perfect for last minute touch-ups
- Ideal for small scratches and imperfections
- Apply directly to 2K paint, metal, galvanised steel, fibreglass, and most plastics.
- Pourable liquid but hangs well on a vertical surface.
While you can get away with one all round body filler (like U-POL’s Dolphin Medium Premium Body Filler), most refinish professionals use different grade body fillers for each type of fill job.
That’s why U-POL has developed the Dolphin Premium Body Filler range.
Automotive body filler has been around almost as long as cars, and U-POL was an early pioneer of automotive body fillers manufacturing and perfecting the chemistry for over 70 years.
The Dolphin range of premium automotive body fillers have become a favorite in professional automotive refinish shops due to consistent performance and outstanding results.
There is a Dolphin product perfect for each stage of the panel repair process ranging from deep filling to final finish.
Sold in over 100 countries worldwide, U-POL Dolphin Fillers draw on U-POL’s research and development and deep commitment to streamlining repairs with simple to use and high-performance products.
The Dolphin product range utilize the latest advancements in resin technology to give the perfect finish first time, every time.
Dolphin Speedglaze – cures rapidly!
The latest addition to the Dolphin body filler range is Dolphin Speedglaze; a special purpose final finish automotive body filler with two key characteristics that will make it a must have product in the body shop.
Firstly, it cures rapidly; the maximum curing time is around 6 to 8 minutes (faster depending on ambient air temperature). So, for last minute touch-ups to remove small scratches, pinholes, and other surface imperfections, Dolphin Speedglaze is perfect.
The maximum curing time is around 6 to 8 minutes
Dolphin Speedglaze lightweight sanding formulation makes it is easy to rub down. Once cured, the surface can be restored to a perfect flat layer with only a minute of sanding – ready for blowing down, wiping, and coating.
Having a light liquid texture Dolphin Speedglaze is the perfect blend of filler with enough vertical holding power to remain in place while being easy and smooth to apply.
Performance and results translate to what every body shop professional is looking for, getting the job done in less time and producing professional results. Time is money.
The Dolphin range of premium automotive body fillers have been engineered to achieve exactly that.
How to use Dolphin Speedglaze
- Mix-in the hardener on a flat clean surface using a figure 8 folding action. The U-POL Onion board is the perfect surface. Use approximately 3% hardener to filler. Only mix enough for a few minutes of filling.
- Wipe surface clean using Wipe 6 aerosol.
- Apply with a plastic spatula.
- Allow 6 to 8 minutes to cure before sanding.
- Finish sand with 320 grit paper
- Blow down to remove all dust.
- Wipe clean.
Apply directly to 2K paint, metal, galvanised steel, fibreglass, and most plastics.